Speciality: It does not contain any harmful chemicals or harsh preservatives like parabens or sulphates.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Country of Origin : India
Lemongrass Oil is extracted from the stalks of the bush known as Cymbopogon citratus, or lemongrass. Hand-harvested lemongrass stalks are chopped to release the oil and passed through the process known as steam distillation. The end product of the process is the concentrated Lemongrass oil. In ancient times, lemongrass was basically used to treat indigestion, inflammation, and fever. It was also used as a sedative. Today it has myriad uses including using it as a mood enhancer, natural insect repellent, and deodorizer. Organix Mantra's Lemongrass essential oil has a sweet citrusy smell.
- Add a few drops of this oil to the water in the spray can, it will not only deodorize but also keeps the insects at bay.
- Soak your feet in a footbath with a couple of drops of lemongrass essential oil to relax your soles. Good for those who suffer from arthritis.
- Add a few drops to spray bottle containing water. Spray it around the house.
- use in candle or electric diffuser to uplift mood and spirit, leaving an energized feeling. This oil has a sweet lemony aroma.
- Mix a few drops of Organix Mantra's lemongrass oil with any one of the carrier oil such as Jojoba oil, coconut or almond oil.
Need this product in bulk ?
Please send us your detailed requirement and we will provide you our best possible offer for the same.
Have an idea to help us improve ?
If you have any product suggestion or any other feedback for us to improve our offerings, We would value your suggestions.